One Week Left Before 2019 #NAPIBOWRIWEE!
Hi! We are just ONE WEEK AWAY from our annual National Picture Book Writing Week this May 1-7, 2019!
Just a quick roundup blog with some nuts and bolts before the event starts for all the new people joining us and as a reminder for our veteran participants! 🙂
- The event starts at MIDNIGHT IN YOUR TIME ZONE on Wednesday May 1, 2019.
- The event ends at 11:59 PM IN YOUR TIME ZONE on Tuesday May 7, 2019.
- Our Guest Author Line-up is announced here: https://napibowriwee.com/2019/04/01/2019-napibowriwee-guest-lineup-announced/
- Our souvenir store is here: https://www.cafepress.com/paulayoonapibowriweeclassic
- The basic information about how this event works is here: https://napibowriwee.com/about/ (A reminder: You can brainstorm ideas, take notes, do research, and outline to your heart’s content before the event, but NO WRITING. All draft writing commences at midnight on May 1, 2019.)
- Twitter: Please use the hashtag #NAPIBOWRIWEE
- Twitter: I will tweet daily updates @paulayoo
- Facebook: We have a Facebook page you can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109169309167365/
- Contest: Everyone who participates and posts a comment will be added to our list. I will choose winners at random in a drawing to receive special prizes from our store and our guests! Winners will be announced in the May 8, 2019 blog.
- Blogs: I will post a new blog daily by 9 AM EST (6 AM PST).
Phew. I think that covers the basics. BTW, if you want to explore our previous years with wonderful Q&As with our past guest authors & artists, please explore our BLOG section and our ARCHIVE sections!
Until May 1st, Happy Brainstorming/Researching/Outling/ButNOWriting! See you in a week! WRITE LIKE YOU MEAN IT! 🙂